grandmommy's christmas snow balls

every year my grandmother would bake a ton of holiday treats.. and one of my all time favorite was the snow balls.. they are so simple and easy and delish.. now if you want to try and change it up add chocolate chips instead of nuts.. yummy..


making these reminds me so much of my grandmother and assures me Christmas is on it's way..

ingredients:

2 cubes of softened butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup chopped pecans
extra powdered sugar for dusting


preheat oven to 350 degrees (f) cream butter and sugar in a medium mixing bowl, add flour and blend.. add vanilla.. blend... then add nuts.. roll into small balls, bake on the top rack on a lined baking sheet for 18-20 minutes.. when done roll in powdered sugar while hot..


Comments

Popular Posts